A glowing, blemish, acne-free and healthy skin is a dream of everybody and it is not very difficult to achieve it. The first step is cleansing, which simply means to wash your face. This something we should do every day and before going to bed. Cleansers are meant to remove dirt, oil, make-up and other microorganisms from your skin. By following some simple and easy skin care steps you can achieve a perfect younger-looking and glowing skin.
- STAY HYDRATED: Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day. Water helps to flush out the toxins from your body. Add fresh juicy beverages in your diet as well. This will help to control the production and also tightens your skin.
- KNOW YOUR SKIN TYPE: To follow a skin care therapy use must know your skin type. There are two kinds of skin types;
OILY SKIN: The oily skin is caused by the hormonal changes that increase the sebum production and clog pores. An oily skin needs astringents, retinoids and benzoyl peroxide that decreases sebum production and to balance the oil production.
DRY SKIN: Dry or ashy skin can result from the overuse of beauty product that causes loss of moisture from your skin. Use products that contain glycolic acids and fruit-based complexes. It will help restore your skin from dryness and peeling.
- ADD FRUITS AND VEGETABLES TO YOUR MEALS: You are what you eat, keep a note on what you are adding to your diet. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Foods rich in vitamin C and vitamin B decreases the formation of free radicals and helps to lighten the dull, brown spots and treat flaky skin. Eat less sugar so it will promote the radiant skin.
- USE TOPICAL RETINOIDS: Vitamin A or retinoids containing products replaces the older skin cells with the new cells thus making the skin looks young and radiant. Retinoids make skin absorb more moisture decrease the pigmentation and brown spots.
- WIPE OFF YOUR MAKEUP BEFORE BED: Leaving making on your face not only clog pores but also causes excessive dryness and skin dandruff. Thoroughly remove eye make-up also otherwise it will lead to bumpy white rashes and cysts around your eye bags called as milia cysts. Try a gentle, oil-free cleanser that wipes everything from the face and leaves a healthy skin.
All you women, be proud of yourself. Take some time for the self-therapy and take care of your skin and overall body. By following the above-mentioned beauty tips for a glowing skin you can achieve a perfect, acne less and radiant skin.
A thing of beauty is a joy forever